Pharmacists Employees Association has been putting its efforts for the betterment of pharmacists of Delhi Government since its inception.
Here are the details of activities which the association has done till today for the pharmacists of Delhi Government. Though this is not a complete list of works done by association.
1. Minutes of meetings held with various officers/officials.
2. Order of constitution of Dr. Jillie Devi committee.
3. Recommendations on Cadre Aspects of Pharmacists
4. Letter of Parliamentary Secretary to Chief Minister.
5. Order of Constitution of Fast Track Committee.
6. Newspaper Clippings
7. Letter of Dy. Secretary, Chief Minister Office, for implementation of Dr. Jillie Devi Committee report.
8. Letter to The Principal Secretary (H & FW), from Secretary to Minister (H & FW).
9. Order of promotion of Sh. M.S. Yadav for the post of Assistant Chief Hospital Pharmacist.
10. Letter of Addl. Secretary (Health) to Joint Secretary , Pharmacist Employees Association regarding amendment of 2nd ACP in accrodance with CGHS.